After our meeting at GC (other office) me ate archie and miz judy rove SM San Lszaro and Harrison this afternoon, for all those months in canary… I though miz archie is snooty, but im wrong shes so easy to be with she even treat us for a lunch.
***
Nwyz awhile ago after goin online I rush to this drug store to buy a tablet for remedy to my f*uckin headache… and this girl keep on telling me if I had a smaller bill since i just bought 1 tablet and i hand her 500 peso bill.. I become irate since my head is like stiching up.
…and wyl blogging this entry i remember the
previous post of
thea I think she encounterd this situation to0. she said
“To the cashier:
If I had a smaller bill, I would have given it to you already. And what if I don't want to hand it over? It's not like you're gonna check my wallet and force me. Just do what you have to do. Asking stupid questions isn't part of your job description.” Yeah ryt. They shouldn’t have to give their attitude to customers like us.