there's something weird going on in here in phils. It seems like academics have finally gathered their courage and stepped up to protest their crappy wages and all-around thankless jobs (did u know this mam fe?). dis was brought to my attention a few days ago in morayta, but I haven't seen it in the headlines anywhere and as I am too lazy to dig deeper into news sites, I can honestly say that I haven't seen this in the news at all or heared over the radio. why? i think its bcoz the media are all occupied by bigger news like St. Bernard landslide and most recently this plan of kudeta by rumored MAGDALO groups, and just last night the Stand off between The new assigned commanding officer of marines versus col. Queirubin if im not mistaken. And now the 1017? wew! weird.
sinong dakila sino ang tunay baliw? si gloria??? wehehehe