I dont know where my energy comes from. I look back at my past few days since my first at work and i think it's crazyyy!
Starting from wendesday. I gi to new manila at our office. then to SM centerpoint, SM Manila, Robinsons Place, and HArrizon.
Wednesday, i was ordered to go tayuman to bring important papers but b4 that i drooped by at PUP to mam/sis fe, then commute... commute SM sn Lazaro. commute... commute... site seing snif! fuckin' pollution. Isetann recto, Carriedo SM and Isetann.
Thursday, Office, lunch dropped to phreaxkickass damn man ur always sleeping, wake up and look some jobs! here i go commute agian going to alabang metropolis, and festival mall... ahhhhhhhhhhh my face is getting oily and i forgot to bring my hanky. argh!
friday... same oh same oh! but the gud thing is i droppd by again at PUP and sis treat me to lunch wehehehe.
saturday, vice versa... roving, roving, roving....
ahhh thanks its sunday! i dunno kung makatagal ako d2 sa work ko.