RSC-IICT. On-Line Again.
I’m glad our institute has an internet connection again. I think its almost a year now since the Ilocandia the Internet Service Provider of RSC before has been toppled out by some playing protagonist of RSC and some people from bloc who enters the turf. People that I mingle before when the case is still on process are all against this internet thing. Apparently they have no kooky what internet can do to our school. I hope now that they wake and realize what exceptional and comfortable these connection can do to that institution.
Now that RSC bounce back the connection, I just hope they will now formulate their official website so that all the alumni of RSC can have an easy access to their Alma matter.
I would like to congratulate the people behind and the team who runs this project especially Engr. Julie Fallaria Dean of Institute of Information and Communications Technology.