Too Tired to Think of a Title
Friday, July 22
-This is a boring entry. Don't say I didn't warn you!i went to my babys moms house yesterday... as what ive said im goin to pasig. then we met her older sister in makati near Greenblet 1 were she lived... i stopped and stare at this shop thinkin familiar... The Netopia.. wel dats the nightmare of my bes jackie hehehe. Oh wen i get in the ventillation is soo c0ol im freezen over inspite of crowded room and no PC available.we ate at my fave food chain... and proceed to baywalk! ei yet ur ryt ok nga don dami bands. don ba tau sa sat?...after parking the car we walked for a while and sat... i think dats blue bay na merong bading na nang 0'okray prang Clowns and library ang dating... 12:00 midnight wen we decided to go home... me and my babys mom proceed to V.S. lol:-) and went home early in the morning... naalala ko punta pala me sa Boni sa Asia Trend. hehehe puyat na naman c jongzki! So what now? I don't really know. I'm forcing myself to learn something new but I can't, not right now nyah!. Help! I think I'm drowning! Sigh!
Full stop at
11:38 AM